Search for your library-related question here.
How do I copy in the library?
Photocopies costs 10 cents per side. Use your OneCard or VTS card at the machine.
1. Swipe your OneCard to begin.
2. Select the Copy Button on the left.
3. Make your copies single or double sided (see cost above).
See the "How do I copy double-sided" question for more information.
(Shown selected- making two one-sided pages into one two-sided sheet)
4. Place documents in the upper left part of the scanning table, face down, or in the document feeder on top, face up. Press the start button to start scanning.
5. To log out, swipe your OneCard again OR select Print and then the Logout button.