Search for your library-related question here.
How do I print?
Black and White Printing
Printing in black and white costs 10 cents per side at all printers.
- From any library computer, print to WHH Black and White printer option.
- Set all of your print settings (double- or single-sided page, etc.) and hit Print.
- Enter a username (or anything you'll recognize) in the pop-up box. This will be how you find the print job.
- Go to the WHH Black and White printers, located on Level 1 near the group study rooms, on the north west side of the Information Commons.
- Slide your OneCard or a VTS/Borrower's Card at the card readers on the column between the printers.
- Tap on your username in the list, and check that the number of pages and cost of the print job is correct toward the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Print. The card is more sensitive to tapping with your nail or your OneCard.
- Print jobs at WHH Black and White 4 are sent to any of the four printers, so if you send multiple print jobs at once, they may go to separate printers.
- From your own computer, print:
Printing in color costs 25 cents per side.
- From any library computer, print to the color printer, WHH Color 4, which is located in the Level 1 copy room at the back of the library.
- Follow the instructions above for the black and white printers, but make sure the printer name is set to WHH Color 4.
Paying for printing
- LMU current students, staff, and faculty receive $20 printing credit each academic year.
- Add more funds to your Flexi account to print:
- Using cash, at the VTS machine in the library copy room.
- Using debit or credit, online through the OneCard Office's website.
- No OneCard or Flexi?
- Pay using MasterCard or Visa at the PrintMe printer.
- To copy or print at other printers in the library, purchase a VTS card for $1 at the VTS machine in the Level 1 copy room.