Search for your library-related question here.

Who can help me with my PROWL account?


You can either seek help from the Office of the Registrar, which is located in the Charles Von der Ahe Building, Room 150, or you can call the office for assistance at (310) 338-2740. If you prefer, you can email the Office of the Registrar instead at

VDA record records university ID identification number class classes grade grades unofficial transcript Registrar's

chat loading...