Search for your library-related question here.

Who can help me with the Cable TV issues I am having in my dorm room?


LMU Cablevision supports the current Digital and HD transmission modes to provide the best viewing experience to campus residents. If you experience issues with the Cable TV in your dorm room, you can either call the Cablevision Office at (310) 338-7777 or access the LMU Cablevision – FAQ’s and Troubleshooting webpage for quick troubleshooting solutions.

service live connect connection signal system tuner problems difficulty program reception channel analog television

chat loading...